Priory Hall Wedding Venue
Our chosen venue for this month is the lovely country house priory hall set in the ancient town of Hadleigh, Suffolk.
An easily accessible wedding venue which we love working at. We offer you our wedding chair cover and sash packages, centrepieces, swagging and all other wedding accessory extras, please take a look around our site and contact us if you require further information.
Set in 22 acres of formal and informal gardens this venue has it all, orchards, sweeping lawns, walled terrace and flowers fit for a queen or king! this glorious place is ideal for your formal photographs of your special day.
Cindy and her team have created the perfect place for your dream moments, with many facilities for you and your guests to enjoy which includes
- Civil ceremony for up to 120 guests in the Tudor hall with wooden chairs, use of an i-pod player if needed, adjacent cloakrooms.
- Fully equipped dining marquee for up to 150, with uplighting, ceiling lights, heating and bespoke cloakrooms, tables, chairs, coat rails, easels
- Formal and informal grounds for photographs, reception drinks, lawn games and generally having a good time
- Overnight parking
- Fully comprehensive list of recommended suppliers and accommodation, on request
- No corkage charge from Priory Hall
- Customised cash bar by a local publican (at £75 booking fee).
- Access from 1pm the day before your wedding day and until midday the morning after, with a helping team of 6 or so (not including suppliers).
- Party facilities in the Tudor Hall and adjacent walled garden.
- Quiet room for feeding babies, resting oldies (and other weary souls) and as DVD room for children ONLY IF ADEQUATELY SUPERVISED.
Cindy is always on hand to give you advice and help and answer any of your questions.
As a bonus for the wedding couples Priory Hall offer a return on your anniversary at no extra charge. Just the two of you …. bottle of bubbly and a picnic…. and lots of memories.
To arrange your booking please contact cindy on 01473 823185 or 07711 321907 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address :The Venue: Priory Hall, Benton Street, Hadleigh, Suffolk IP7 5AZ