Our chosen wedding venue for january 2017 is the exclusive prested hall location : Colchester, Essex.
A listed charming manor house with 14 bedrooms, period interior features, a pretty gazebo outside and a traditional marquee is why this setting is one of essex’s most exclusive wedding venue choice.
Known for its stunning parkland setting, tree lined drive, is why photographers also love this place! The grounds are an extensive 75 acres and offer a range of different habitats. Around the Hall the lawns are manicured and perfect for a leisurely stroll. The water behind the Hall is part of an old moat and is enjoyed by a variety of water birds.
Three of Prested hall’s handsome reception rooms and the gazebo outside are licensed for civil ceremonies, so you can choose where you want your ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening entertainment, and you can dress the house in your own way. Summer weddings include the use of a traditional marquee on the lawn.
They also offer spa days, they have an extensive range of treatment rooms, as well as a relaxation room and pool, sauna and steam room which are available for use at a supplementary cost, or with their pamper packages. Have a look at their FACEBOOK page.
They have many packages available to you for your wedding they offer
- Exclusive hire of Prested Hall from 5pm – including accommodation for up to 33 people
- Ceremony at 6pm (for summer weddings, this can be held outside if the weather permits)
- A post ceremony drink of your choice from the following: Bucks Fizz, Sparkling Wine, or Fruit Juice
- A range of delicious evening food options for your 60 guests
- Our beautiful beamed bridal room for your wedding night
- Our dedicated Events team to help you plan your evening celebration
- Full English and continental breakfast for your overnight guests
- All staff, cutlery, crockery, glassware and linen, cake table and knife, plus in-house fresh flowers in public areas
- Use of our Health Club facilities for overnight guests, including discounted spa treatments
They have obtained Certificate of Excellence 2016 on trip advisor
We love this place, we love working here, we love the staff, they are friendly and will help you plan for your special day, so if you are thinking of short listing venues for your dream wedding then definitely put this one on your list, give their events team a call or speak to katherine on 01376 573300
If you decide to choose Prested hall as your venue then let us help you with dressing the venue, we have dressed their chairs, supplied fairy light backdrops, sweet carts and photobooths for brides here at prested hall. We are prested hall’s chosen recommended supplier for chair covers, chair sashes and hoods, sweet carts, photobooths and more.