1. Provisional Bookings are held for 2 weeks. A deposit of £50 is required, completed form & signed terms & conditions returned within 2 weeks to secure your booking. If we do not receive these within the 14 days your booking will no longer be valid.
2. A deposit of £50 is required but does not act as part payment towards your final balance.
3. All deposits will be refunded upon the return of the hired goods, minus deductions for loss or
damage, within 30 days of the hire date.
4. Returned payments will be made by bank transfer, your bank details will need to be provided.
5. In the event of the hirer cancelling their booking the £50 deposit is not refundable and non
transferable under any circumstances
6. Final payment and numbers must be received 4 weeks, and no later prior to the event. If not
received by then your booking will be regarded as invalid.
7. Cancellation within 2 months of the hire date or invalid bookings (as explained above) are still liable
for 50% of the balance.
8. Embellish Events reserve the right to amend delivery date or substitute items in the event of
circumstances out of their control.
9. It’s the hirer’s responsibility to check the final confirmation is correct. (which is sent out after payment
of balance) The final confirmation details and the service provided.
10. Hired goods remain the property of Embellish Events at all times.
11. Prices quoted are for one days hire but allows time for delivery and collection.
12. No refunds will be given if less covers/sashes are required on the day.
13. If more covers/sashes are used on the day than have been paid for, the amount will be deducted
from your deposit.
14. It’s the Hirer’s responsibility to instruct the venue of our terms & conditions. If the venue is at fault for
not complying with our terms & conditions, the Hirer will be charged. It is then the Hirer’s responsibility
to reclaim costs from the venue.
15. It is the Hirer’s responsibility to ensure that the chair covers ordered will be suitable for the chairs used
at their venue and that the venue do not intend to change the style of chair before the date of
Hirer’s event. We can not be held responsible for covers not fitting if this is the case.
It is also the Hirer’s responsibility to ensure that large hired goods will be suitable for the venue before
the date of Hirer’s event and that items that require a plug are set up near an electric supply. We
can not be held responsible for items that do not fit or that are not allowed.
16. In the highly unlikely event that Force Majeure or other circumstances beyond our control (illness,
death, weather,etc) Where we are unable to complete your order you will be refunded in full;
however, no other compensation will be given.
17. Embellish Events can not be held responsible for any accident or injury which occurs while hiring our
goods, how so ever caused.
18. Embellish Events are not able to move chairs into position at your venue; If the room and /chairs are
not ready we may be unable to provide our set up service.
19. Embellish Events reserve the right to use any photographs of their property that they have taken
during the hire period for promotional purposes, unless otherwise advised by the Hirer.
20. The Hirer must not undertake washing, tumble drying or ironing, cleaning, tampering, unscrewing or
dismantling any of our property under any circumstances.
21. Hired goods must be ready for collection at the agreed location on the appointed date.
22. Failed Collection will be rescheduled and the Hirer will be invoiced for extra delivery charges and
23. If covers & sashes fail to be return to Embellish Events, an invoice will be sent to the Hirer for costs of
replacing items at retail price including labour, Vat and delivery costs.
24. The Hirer is responsible for any loss or damage which occurs from the time of delivery until the goods
are returned to our premises. ‘Loss’ means any item not returned to us following the hire. ‘Damage’
means, for example, burns, tears, rips, candle wax marks, chewing gum,stains which are impossible
to remove, Dents, cracks.
The fee for each damaged/lost items are as follows:- Chair Cover- £10.00, Sash – £3.50, Runners –
£4.50, Napkins -£1.50, Table Cloths -£20.00, Glassware – £10 to £30.00, Table number holders & tea
lights voiles – £3.00, Trees – £50.00, Candleabras – £80.00, Photobooth – POA, Giant Letters – £1500.00
25. If missing and damaged items exceed the £100 damage deposit, an invoice will be issued and will be
payable within 30 days.
26. Excessively dirty covers will incur a surcharge of £15.00; This is deducted from the deposit.
27. If the Hirer is able to return any missing items for which they have been charged, we will refund